Cookies are small data files that are sent to the web browser of a visitor to a website and are stored on the device used by the visitor to access the website.
Cookies on our website are used to collect exclusively the following information:
- preferences for the standard or disabled-friendly display of the website of the Constitutional Court;
- information stored by Google Analytics about the type of the device (telephone, tablet, computer, etc.), the operating system of the device (Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS, etc.), the type of the browser used for the session (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.), and other information.
- Data collected on our website through cookies is used for the purposes as summarised below:
- to ensure the suitability and functionality of the website of the Constitutional Court;
- to improve the website of the Constitutional Court to allow it to better serve the needs of its visitors;
- to create new and develop the existing services after analysing the data concerning the use of the website of the Constitutional Court.
- The following types of cookies may be used on the website of the Constitutional Court:
- technical cookies, which are essential for the operation of the website of the Constitutional Court;
- functional cookies, which, although are not essential, greatly enhance the operation of the website of the Constitutional Court, its quality, and experience of its visitors;
- analytical cookies, which are used to prepare a statistical analysis on navigation methods used by visitors to the website of the Constitutional Court; data collected through these cookies are used anonymously;
- social network cookies, which are necessary in order to use information from the website of the Constitutional Court on your social profile account.
- by not deleting them and/or not changing the settings of your web browser to disable cookies;
Mandatory cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Functional cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Functional cookies are currently unused.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.